Please refer to the rates attached to the contract. If rates are updated, sales representatives will send further notice.
1) Currently S.F. Overseas Fulfilment/Warehouse are only applicable to credit account customers and are not applicable to cash customers. You can go to International Warehouse Order Management System to check-in and check-out shipment at the warehouse.
A. Contact sales representatives for signing a credit account contracts.
B. Fill in the customer registration form and send it to email@example.com .
C. After the registration request is approved, the system sends the account name and original password to the customer's mailbox.
D. Establish the commodities information: Upload the commodities information > Get the approval > Print the inventory code > Attach the inventory code to the shipment based on requirements.
E. Warehousing pre-declaration: Import the warehousing form > Get the approval > Print the warehousing, shipping mark, and commodities code > Attach the shipping mark to the shipment.
F. Hand over the shipment, documents and forms to SF.
2) Self-developed systems integrated with SF's system
Customers can integrate self-developed systems with International Warehouse Order Management System through API to place orders.
3) Third-party ERP system
Customers can place orders through third-party ERP systems, such as ALLROOT, Tongtool, and ECPP.
The process is as follows:
Step 1: After the shipment information is successfully established in International Warehouse Order Management System for the S.F. Overseas Fulfilment/Warehouse, print the inventory code and attach it at the upper right corner of the commodities.
Step 2: After the warehousing form is successfully imported in the system, print the shipping mark, and attach it to the packing list, which is pasted in the upper right corner of the shipment.
The relevant packing requirements are as follows:
1) SKU carton
If one carton has only one SKU, place the SKU in the carton directly. If one carton has multiple SKUs, package the SKUs separately before placing them into the carton.
2) Outer carton
Customers shall check whether the cartons have sufficient compression strength. Deformed or damaged cartons cannot be used. Customers can prepare cartons by themselves or by ordering from SF.
Customers can hand over shipments in the following ways after fully prepared:
1) Pickup (applicable to customers in Shenzhen, and the shipping volume to FBA warehouse exceeds 100kg (including 100kg))
For customers in Shenzhen, if the shipping volume to FBA warehouse exceeds 100kg (including 100kg), SF will provide pickup service for free. After customers created the warehousing entry successfully in the system and filled shipping information in the template, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers shall prepare the shipments in advance, and SF BAs will pick up shipments at the appointed time.
2) General shipment logistics (applicable to customers not in Shenzhen, and the shipping volume to FBA exceeds 100kg (including 100kg))
For customers not in Shenzhen, if the shipping volume to FBA exceeds 100kg (including 100kg), customers shall fill the shipping information in the template after the warehousing entry is successfully created in the system and sends it to email@example.com. Customers can also call SF service hotline (95338) to place orders and send shipments to the receiving address assigned by SF as logistics cargo shipments and paid by receiver.
3) Self-shipping (the shipping volume to FBA warehouse is no more than 100kg)
If the shipping volume to FBA warehouse is no more than 100kg for the first order, customers shall ship by logistics, and fill the shipping information in the template and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) If you intend to become a credit account customer, contact SF sales representatives and SF will arrange signing contract (service agreement and discount agreement).
Customer Service: 020-29857994
2) After the contract is signed, customers can send shipment by using International Warehouse Order Management System for the S.F. Overseas Fulfilment/Warehouse.
3) If customers require system integration, sales representatives will provide guidance, and the customers can start send shipments by using self-operated systems.
These are two situations for returning shipments:
1) Return from the destination to the overseas warehouse
Operation process: The Overseas Warehousing Team will inform the customer of the returned shipment upon receiving it. The customer can select to shelve, destroy, or return the shipment to China. The Overseas Warehousing Team will provide the corresponding service based on the customer requirements.
Expenses: If the customer selects to return the shipment to the overseas warehouse in the original route by using the postal service, no extra freight charge for the shipment return would be generated. If the customer selects to return the shipment to the overseas warehouse by using the express service, the freight charge for the shipment return is collected based on the amount on the express service invoice.
2) Return from the overseas warehouse to China
Operation process: Based on the customer requirements, SF will arrange the shipment return to the assigned address, and the customer shall bear the customs clearance expenses generated in China.
Expenses: The expenses are subject to the return time, return channel, shipment weight, and dimensions.
The compensation criteria are subject to transportation routes and compensation scenarios. For details, refer to compensation files attached to your credit account contract. SF will arrange special claims handling executives to assist customers in compensation.