Dear users ：
Welcome to visit the official website of SF International (intl.sf-express.com, hereinafter referred to as "SF International"). In order to provide you a safe and pleasant service experience, SF International sets out the following terms of service, including terms to be complied with when using the website service. Please read carefully before you use SF International or register with SF International.
Terms of Service :
I . Special Declaration
1. "SF International" is owned and operated by SF Express Co., Ltd. This website will be strictly enforced in accordance with the following service terms and operation rules. You have to accept all service terms and operation rules before registering with "SF International". When you click the "I agree and proceed" button and complete the online registration procedures, you acknowledge that you have read, fully understood, and agreed with all of the service terms.
SF International has the right to amend the "Terms", where appropriate, according to business changes and other reasons, respective announcement would be published on the website. You can browse the relevant "Terms" on the website at any time. If you do not agree to the amendments, please immediately stop using the "service". If you continue using the "service", you acknowledge that you have accepted the services and operation rules, including the amendments published on the website. In case of any disagreement with SF International when you use the services, you agree that the latest "Terms" shall prevail.
This Agreement includes the text of the Agreement and all rules that have been released or to be released by SF International. All rules act as an integral part of the Agreement and have the same legal effect as the text of the Agreement.
2. "SF International" provides only self-services such as order placement and query. In addition to these self-services, you need to pay for your own devices (including personal computers, mobile phones, and other devices used to access the Internet or cellular network) and other expenses (service-related telephone fees, Internet access fees, and mobile phone fees paid for accessing the cellular network) required to access the network.
II . Terms
1. Unregistered User refers to a user who does not complete the registration with SF International but accesses "SF International" and uses limited services via network access devices (including but not limited to computers, mobile phones, and tablets). If a user has registered with SF International but does not login when using the services, this behavior is considered as behavior of an unregistered user.
2. "SF International" allows unregistered users to use limited services, including ordering and shipment tracking.
3. An unregistered user must complete all registration procedures as prompted in web pages to become a registered user.
III . User Registration
1. When you register with SF International, you must fill in accurate, true, and valid personal information. You are responsible for the data authenticity, accuracy, validity, and all consequences arising from the data. In addition, if the provided information contains untrue, inaccurate, incomplete contents or untrue for the present situations, or SF International has reasons to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or untrue for the present situations, SF International has the right to suspend or terminate your registration status and information, and so has the right to refuse your right from using the "services" (or any part thereof) in any form in the present or in the future.
Your username cannot contain content in violation of state laws and regulations, alleged infringement of the rights of others, or interfering with the normal operation order of SF International; the same username can be used to register one account only, and the valid email address used for verifying this account is not used for verifying other accounts.
The registered email address is a unique identifier of a registered user. To ensure your account security, if your email address is changed, please update in your account information in time to avoid unnecessary losses.
2. Following the registration instruction to complete your information in the web page, set your password, read and agree to this Agreement, and complete all registration procedures, or use "SF International" services in other manners permitted by "SF International", you become a registered user. "SF International" will confirm the identity of the registered user based on the username and password. You would be responsible for the security of your account and password, as well as all activities and events conducted using your account. If you find any illegal use of registered user accounts, passwords, or the presence of security vulnerabilities, please immediately notify SF International. You need to understand that SF International requires reasonable time to take actions on users' requests, for which, SF International does not bear any responsibilities for consequences generated before taking actions (including but not limited to any loss to you).
3. Once you have successfully registered with SF International, you can visit the website at any time to change basic account information.
IV . Rules
1. You must adhere to the following provisions when using services of "SF International". Otherwise, "SF International" has the right to make judgment independently, cancel your registered user qualifications immediately and written-off your account:
(1) Comply with national laws and regulations, local regulations, and the relevant provisions of the Internet.
(2) Comply with all agreements, regulations, and procedures related to waybills and inquiry services, and Service Terms of this website.
(3) Do not use network services for illegal purposes.
(4) Do not use "SF International" service system to perform behaviors that may adversely affect the normal operations of the Internet or mobile network.
(5) Do not use the order and inquiry services provided by "SF International" to upload, display, or transmit any false, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, vulgar or obscene, or other illegal information.
(6) When using the order and inquiry services provided by "SF International", you must provide accurate personal information. Any changes of the personal information must be updated timely.
(7) Allow "SF International" to send relevant business information to registered users via email or by other means.;
(8) Do not perform any behavior detrimental to the interests of this website.
(9) Do not obtain information of registered users by means of account and password stealing and defrauding.
(10) Do not lend or transfer the registered user account to another person.
(11) Do not trade the registered user account as commodities (such as selling or auctioning registered user accounts).
(12) Do not leave the website open when using "SF International". Ensure that you leave the website in correct procedures when each online session ends.
2. You agree that relevant statements, notices, and alerts made by "SF International" for specific services in relevant ways (including but not limited to website notice, email, and SMS reminders) constitute a part of this Term. When you use these services, you are deemed to agree to these statements, notices, and alerts.
3. For the content you uploaded to public areas of "SF International" via order or inquiry services, you agree that "SF International" has the free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensed right throughout the world to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or in part), or to incorporate the content to currently known or to-be-developed works, media, or technologies in any other form.
4. Termination of Services:
(1) You or "SF International" can terminate any one or more network services based on actual situations. You agree that "SF International" has the right to terminate services at any time without bearing any responsibilities to any person or third party. If you have any objection to future amended terms or dissatisfy with "SF International" services, you can exercise the following rights:
①Stop using network services of "SF International".
②Notify "SF International" to stop the services to you.
(2) After user services are terminated, your rights for using network services of "SF International" are terminated immediately. From the end of services, "SF International" has no obligation to send any pending information or non-completed services to users or third parties.
Respecting and protecting privacy of registered users is a basic policy and commitment of "SF International". You agree that "SF International" has the right to use information of registered users for the following purposes.
1. "SF International" guarantees that personal information of registered users will not be publicized, edited, or disclosed without your consent and authorization, except in the following circumstances:
(1) Expressly authorized by registered users.
(2) In accordance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
(3) In accordance with the requirements of relevant government departments.
(4) To safeguard the public interests.
(5) To safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of SF International.
2. Username and password
After you have registered as a "SF International" registered user, you can use the user account via a password. If you leak your password, you may lose your personally identifiable information, and it may lead to adverse judicial actions against you. Therefore, regardless of any reasons that compromised your password security, you should immediately get in touch with "SF International".
3. Modifying information of registered users
After successfully registering with "SF International" and setting a password, you can log in to "SF International" to update personal information.
4. Information for ordering
When placing an order on "SF International", the registered user must provide true, accurate and complete information such as shipper's address, receiver's address, description of goods, contact person, contact number, and payment term, so that the website can properly handle waybills and waybill status.
5. Email and SMS sent to registered users
(1) "SF International" reserves the right to send messages and activity notifications to registered users via email, SMS, or brochure mails. If you register with "SF International", you acknowledge that you have agreed to accept this service.
(2) If you do not want to receive relevant information, you can submit an unsubscribing request to "SF International" with your email address, mobile number, or related address information clearly marked. "SF International" will process the unsubscribing request upon receiving the application.
6. Third parties
"SF International" will not provide, sell, lease, share, and trade personal information of registered users with any third parties, unless the third parties provide services to the website and users together with "SF International" and will be prohibited to access all information including that used to be accessed after the service is ended. When "SF International" is forced by laws or requested by the government to provide information of registered users, the website will kindly disclose registered user information.
7. Information storage and exchange
Information and documents of registered users are collected and stored in servers located in China Mainland. "SF International" may only transmit information and documents of registered users to servers located in other countries for backup purpose.
8. External links
Registered users are redirected to third-party websites when clicking links or ads of other websites. "SF International" reminds that registered users have to pay attention to privacy protection on these websites. Registered users are responsible for any consequences arising from browsing third-party websites and "SF international" has no responsibilities for these consequences.
"SF International" has appropriate security measures to ensure that the information on this website is not lost, abused, or fabricated. These security measures include data backup to other servers and password encryption for registered users. Although the website has these security measures, please be noted that there is no "perfect security measure" on the Internet. "SF International" reserves the right to refuse to process any order that is doubtful or suspected to involve credit fraud.
VI . Intellectual Property Rights Statement
1. All content of "SF International" website, including all texts, images, graphics, audios, videos, etc. are the property of this website and are protected by copyright, trademark and other property ownership laws. Without the consent of this website, any enterprise or individual has no right to copy, download, transmit, reproduce any content of this website, or provide it to third parties. Otherwise, the corresponding party shall bear all legal responsibilities. If any party violates the preceding statement and causes losses to SF, SF will pursue its legal responsibility by laws.
2. All rights of any software (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, videos, audios, music, texts, additional procedures, and complementary materials attached with the software) used by "SF International" to provide the order and inquiry services belong to the copyright owners of the software. Without permissions of the copyright owners, any user cannot perform reverse engineering, decompilation, or disassembly on the software.
VII . Disclaimer
1.You expressly agree that all risks and consequences arising from using the order and inquiry services of "SF International" will be entirely borne by yourself.
2. "SF International" does not guarantee that services can fully meet your requirements or services will not be interrupted. "SF International" does not guarantee the service timeliness, security, or error occurrence.
3. "SF International" has the obligation to technically ensure the normal operation of the website. For order failure, service interruption, or other defects due to force majeure or reasons beyond the control of the website, "SF International" does not bear any responsibility, but this website will try to assist in the processing to minimize losses and impacts caused to users.
4. You shall bear any personal information leakage or shipment losses if you disclose your registered account password to others, share the registered account with others, lend or transfer your account to others. "SF International" does not assume any responsibility occurred thereof.
5. If you cannot use services provided by this website normally or suffer any losses because you provide incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate information to "SF International", "SF International" does not assume any responsibility.
6. "SF International" does not guarantee that all SMSs sent by SF International will not be lost or will be delivered to registered users. You agree that SF International does not need to assume any responsibility if SMSs are not delivered to users in a timely and accurate manner due to force majeure such as abnormal operation of the SMS carrier’s network, network paralysis caused by natural or manmade disasters or wars, or inaccessibility of the SMS receiver’s mobile phone network.
7. "SF International" website and its content are provided on the basis of available information. "SF International" only provides order and inquiry services. Therefore, this website will not compensate for any direct, indirect, incidental, derivative and punitive damages (including monetary benefits and intangible losses) and is not liable for any legal responsibility (in addition to the legal regulations already implied) caused by the website content.
8. "SF International" will provide links to other websites. However, these websites are not under the control of "SF International". Therefore, "SF International" does not bear any responsibility for the content of these websites, content of their linked websites, and content updates or changes, and the use and the content of these websites do not represent "SF international" position.
9. Email address used for registration is the only identifier of registered users. If your email address is changed, please update it on the website in a timely manner. If your account is stolen or personal information is leaked because you did not change the email address in a timely manner for your own reasons, "SF International" shall not take the responsibility for that, but this website will try to help users deal with these problems in order to reduce the impacts on you.
VIII . Notifications
"SF International" sends notifications to users by means of website announcements, emails, or SMSs. The notifications shall be deemed to have been delivered to recipients on the date of sending.
IX . Limitation of Liability and Compensation for Breach of Contract
1. You agree to accept liability for any resulting damages to "SF International" because you violate relevant laws, regulations, or Terms of Service of the website.
2. You agree that "SF International" does not bear any legal responsibility for losses generated from your use of this website and also agree to waive "SF International" any compensation. If this statement does not apply to individual cases, liabilities borne by "SF International" shall not exceed the amount of an order placed by a user on this website.
X . Governing Laws
1. Formulation, implementation, interpretation, and dispute settlement of the Agreement should be subject to the Chinese laws and the jurisdiction of courts in China Mainland.
2. In case that the Terms of Service of "SF International" are contrary to the Chinese laws, the terms will be completely re-interpreted by laws, while other legal terms still remain legal effects and impacts on users.
3. If both parties have any dispute about the content or implementation of this Agreement, both parties should settle the dispute friendly through negotiations. If the negotiations fail, either party may file a lawsuit at Shenzhen Futian District People's Court.